GIGS, EVENTS & THEATER…
MOVIES watched at the cinema…
RESTAURANTS, blogged about…
- Jan: Jamie’s Italian
- Jan: Danny Wallace “Awkward Situations for Men”
- Jan: Jack Higgins “Pay the Devil”
- Jan: Nicky & Sila Lee “The Marriage Book”
- Feb: Jack Higgins “The Keys of Hell”
- March: Stuart Woods “Blood Orchid”
- March: Beth Williamson “Christian Art: A Very Short Introduction”
- March: Stuart Woods “Iron Orchid”
- March: Stuart Woods “Hot Mahogany”
- April: Stuart Woods “Hothouse Orchid”
- May: Jonathan Kellerman “The Conspiracy Club”
- May: Shane Hipps “Flickering Pixels”
- Aug: Lawrence Block “Time to Murder and Create”
- Sep: David Baldacci “Absolute Power”
- Oct: David Baldacci “Last Man Standing”
- Oct: Lee Child “The Affair”
- Oct: Lee Child “One Shot”
- Nov: Ava McCarthy “The Insider”
- Nov: David Baldacci “The Simple Truth”
July: we did a wee tour of England, visiting relatives in Coventry then having a few days in Yorkshire and the Lakes.
August: CLANkidz not always seen as a holiday, but still it isn’t ‘work’ and it is in St Andrews so I think it counts
Feb: I got Married, D’ moved into my small flat and we began our married life of bliss. The reality is that it is difficult to find a balance in everything when married, it hasn’t been easy but it has been a lot of fun.
Also, in Feb, as mentioned we went to Barbados and I found a new interest – Rum!
Oct: Put my flat in Woodlands on the market and it sold within three weeks
Nov: After looking at a lot of places we bought a house in Scotstoun
Dec: Moved into the new house, filled it up with clutter immediately, then had Christmas parties. What a good month!