So many things happening that I only have time for a quick +ve or -ve update…
- +ve visited my sister and family in Dunoon.
- -ve had to pass through Gourock :-(
- +ve went for a nice drive in the country
- -ve my car is falling apart
- +ve I get to go car-shopping soon
- -ve I had a large ‘fry-up’ last night
- +ve it included (in fact was caused by having) Charles Macleod’s Stornoway Black Pudding
- +ve helped friend with video project that has worked out really well
- +ve not stressed at all about Deeper this weekend
- -ve probably forgotten something for Deeper this weekend
- +ve attended an excellent reading and book signing by Simon Varwell of his book “Up the Creek Without a Mullet”
- -ve I’ve already read it
- +ve finally got hold of a CD of Seasick Steve (listening to it now – excellent!!!)
- -ve sister’s been not well :-(
- +ve been in touch with a couple of other folk who do Worship VJing
- -ve going to the dentist this week for the first time in many many years :-<
- +ve was sunny today and I spent some time in a park sketching, then doing some guerrilla filming on Byres Rd.
- +ve stuff I can’t blog about ;-)
OK, so to tally up… 11 +ve / 7 -ve …so all is well and good with the world. So here is a photo of Jake and I relaxing during the morning service last week (sorry about the messy background, what can you do)!